Friday, February 20, 2009

He's my Hero !

Today while playing chase, one of my hind claws got caught in a thread from the rug on the floor in our bedroom. No matter how I tried to run away from it, no matter how hard I tried to shake it away..... it was dragging behind me. I couldn't get away...it hurt, I was so scared I finally just laid down and waited for something to happen. Magellan came up and tried to bite the threads...but they were too strong...what to do, what to do? And then, he started meowing. He sat right next to me and meowed... and in no time at all, grandma came running. She saw the problem, cut the thread away.... And, Magellan.... well he is just my hero.

Simone.


ps..... I am STILL the pretty girl !

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that your brother takes such good care of you! Maybe next time he wants to use the litter box you'll kindly step out of the way for him? Or, maybe not....

    ReplyDelete